Saturday, March 31, 2012

HAPPY STUFF NOW!

I was looking through all my stuff and i was like " WOW THIS IS ALL SO DARK!!!!!!" so yeah i'm not at all dark and some of the poems i put on here i have NO IDEA where i got them from like i don;t cut myself, but if you do that's cool you go be what ever you want to be, you can even be a rollerblading unicorn if you want to, but i guess that would be kinda hard....

HAPPY PICTURES NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
 <3 danisnotonfire and Amazingphil!!!!!!!!!
Tumblr_lztqqjaacz1rou8emo1_1280_large
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THE ONCE LER LOOKS LIKE AMAZINGPHIL?!?!?!?!

MCR LOLZ NOW!

REJECTED!!!
high five denied :(



will NEVER get old.
OH GERARD...




SO happy i found this again!
MOJO FROFRO!!!
MoJoFroFro!



i have never laughed so hard!



OTHER LOLZ!!!!












IF ANYONE WANTS MORE PICTURES OF ANYTHING I WILL PUT THEM ON HERE!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: