Sunday, April 15, 2012

Facebook fails.... and funny ones!





i know this isn't facebook but it is funny...
Emma: The lack of privacy I find difficult. The lack of anonymity. You can’t go to like a pharmacy without someone going like, “Oh, you’re the girl from Harry Potter!” and I’m like, “Yeah! Just buying my tampons. See you in a bit!” So it’s a bit awkward sometimes. Yeah, but it’s a bit surreal. I’m not gonna lie, it’s a bit surreal. 
 this blog is hilarious


funny facebook fails - What You Did There, I See It

funny facebook fails - Be Careful Who You Curse

funny facebook fails - The Necropetter

funny facebook fails - She's Got Balls

funny facebook fails - Enjoy Your Delicious Lo-Cal Beverage!

funny facebook fails - How Does I Maths?

funny facebook fails - Must ... Resist ... Grammar ... Nazi ... Urge ...

funny facebook fails - You Know You're Lazy When ...

Yeah i got really bored......

BYE

1 comment: