Wednesday, April 4, 2012

HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   (WELL I ONLY HAVE LIKE 1)






yeah me and my best friend are like 












yeah when we get together....



yeah i'll just be talking to someone then see her walk in be all like

then of course i see a crowd/ group separating us then i'm all



but we always have to pull up our pants like
image

but we both have older sisters so whenever we get a plan we just look at each other like
image

but people are like do have friends and i'll be next to her and be like



and then when someone messes with her... those bitches better run
image


(this has nothing to do with any of this but look at this adorable picture of Mikey!!!)


but when we get into "fights"


her:





















me:
image



























































when we see each other ^^^^^^^


We make each other laugh
image


at sleepovers
when parents send us to bed

when we get to bed... we shoot eachother with fake guns to the popping of popcorn...


Well, now you know about my crazy friend and me!


BYE!!!

AND REMEMBER!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment